Renoir Victorian Button Boots offer sturdy sophistication with the perfect mid-Victorian silhouette. Period-correct for the late 1850s to the 1880s, Renoir features all-leather materials, true side-buttoning closure, and the comfort you need for all-day re-enactments.
PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - May 2022. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in the May 2022, along with anything else in your order. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
These mid-Victorian and Bustle Era boots have square toes, a short heel molded from an original, and an attractive scalloped edge and top, making them practical yet feminine, and ideal for a fashionable Victorian lady.
Wear Renoirs for historical events, or add a bit of incognito history to your cottagecore, dark academia, or historybounding outfits. Renoirs have appeared on screen in "Victoria," and "Alias Grace."
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on.
Materials & Sizing
- Hand sewn 100% calf leather upper
- Custom-made opera heels are 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined leather, with leather insoles
- Shaft measures 6 in / 15.25 cm.
- Top circumference of boot measures 10.5in / 27 cm
- Button closure - Buttons may be moved to adjust fit.
- Button Fly overlap is 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Ankle measurement approx. 10 in / 25.4 cm (based on size 7.5)
- Renoirs do not have toe boxes - this is historically correct construction, but ladies desiring a little more room in the toes should order a half-size larger.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width - ladies needing a "C" width fitting should order a half-size larger.